• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another eBay buyer to block

220 posts in this topic

Excuse me? Do i need to take photos of your original text? where after you say that i would need to return ASM 300 for you to CONSIDER a return? and then when i said i didn't read the description but i would be willing to send ASM 300 back YOU said basically well its not my fault you didnt read the description and Congrats on my new baby THEN i said I Understand Thanks......... WHERE I NEVER SAID I AM AWAITING CHARGE BACK? I accepted the fact of my error and didnt say anything after I am glad a fellow ebayer sent me this link to see this BS written about me

Who was this "fellow eBayer"...?

:popcorn:

Excuse me? Do i need to take photos of your original text? where after you say that i would need to return ASM 300 for you to CONSIDER a return? and then when i said i didn't read the description but i would be willing to send ASM 300 back YOU said basically well its not my fault you didnt read the description and Congrats on my new baby THEN i said I Understand Thanks......... WHERE I NEVER SAID I AM AWAITING CHARGE BACK? I accepted the fact of my error and didnt say anything after I am glad a fellow ebayer sent me this link to see this BS written about me

robo?

Hell, I'll take credit for it :sumo:

well not really, but whoever did it, sure made the night interesting.

It's getting tougher to tell who's who, now that everyone's icon is a sad red head. :(

I'm the smart one. :gossip:

It would be awesome if someone would use their photoshop magic and turn my Sinatra icon into a Sinatra Sad-fan... Just saying

It's getting tougher to tell who's who, now that everyone's icon is a sad red head. :(

It would be awesome if someone would use their photoshop magic and turn my Sinatra icon into a Sinatra Sad-fan... Just saying

mess. Exposed after one post.

I'm not that smart. :sorry:

It's funny that you said that to Park.

That thar looks like a monkey tryin ta fornicate witha football.

You + Me + Photoshop = Two monkeys, one football.

I hope he's wearing a lewd condom.

I can smell a new Avatar trend coming....

135490.jpg.6ffa9ae5725d8992b06431b7b7feca1d.jpg

I am sure that exists somewhere on the internet.

:D

:D

I'm about to switch to "Monkey a Football"...and then back to Bert.