• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the frig is up with EBay Invoices?

6 posts in this topic

I just noticed that ebay hasn't scheduled a payment in over two months on my account, despite the fact that I have been selling pretty consistently all summer. I last made a payment in early June, and here it is nearly September, and my account is sitting there with a $370+ balance. confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe the head honchos at eBay are delaying collection until the new quarter to show an above average influx of revenue? confused.gif

The money wasn't pulled out for my June invoice (which was never sent) until last week. Basically three weeks late. I still haven't received and invoice for July. I'm amazed that out of all the things that ebay could be screwing up they've let this go on for so long.

Mine are late too.

I was expecting a big hit (for me) for my $1000 FF lot I sold in early July but am still waiting...

I got this in mail a few days ago

-----

Hello eBay Community Member

eBay experienced technical issues while invoicing your account recently. As a result, your July invoice was charged a finance fee incorrectly.

Rest assured that we will be reversing this finance fee in the next few days.

We have also excluded your account from automatic payments for your July invoice. This means that your July invoice balance will be carried over to August. We will resume automatically charging your payment method as of your August invoice.

Please note that we will ensure your account stays current and does not go into any past due state. But, if you wish, you can make a one