• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noob Exasperation

46 posts in this topic

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned George Perez commissions. TheArtistsChoice doesn't seem to list him on their 'commission' page anymore, I wonder is it currently possible to commission him?

George has been doing commissions that you pick up at conventions he attends. They are marker or marker & pencil tone commissions. He tends to fill up his list for each convention quickly.... He books them through Facebook.

As far as I know he is not doing his finished ink commissions.

George has been doing commissions that you pick up at conventions he attends. They are marker or marker & pencil tone commissions. He tends to fill up his list for each convention quickly.... He books them through Facebook.

As far as I know he is not doing his finished ink commissions.

Yep, if you want one from George, join his Facebook Fan page and watch for show announcements.

I have Raven / Trigon tonal pencil "waiting" for me at Houston's Comicpalooza in May. :)

****Update****

Here it is (click to embiggin):

Perez,%20George%20-%20Raven%20and%20Trigon.jpg

i started out with $100 buys-sean phillips batman and wonder woman pages from splashpage, some curt swan M.A.S.K. and teen titans pages from ebay, an adlard page from ebay, a mahnke green lantern splash for $200 ebay, a michael lark gotham central page from splashpage....one thing I would beware of is if you get it framed-one poster found his framed original page was glued down to foam board-eg ruined....