• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

and then there were GIANTS, lots and lots of GIANTs...BIG ONES;) 10-20% more OFF

170 posts in this topic

Take 10% off the remaining 80 page Giants, and 20% off any of the other books.

DC Giants

For sale today are about 100 DC giants mostly from the 60's and 70's.. Included are the 80 Page Giant series, Superman Family books, DC Specials, some Adventures, 100 page giants, etc.

These books, like most of my collection are going to vary greatly. When I bought them, I bought them to read, not for the grade, so I pretty much took whatever ones I found;)

They are all bagged and boarded, even the $1.00 books.

Please note, I didn't scan the back covers of the less expensive books, I'm having a hard time with photobucket, so I skipped that step, but I will if you need one. I did note any damage I saw.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

They are priced to sell. They are all at at least 50% less than guide, some a lot more, including the higher grade ones. I don't have records of what I paid for each of them, but for the ones I do, I priced them at my cost, the others, I just guessed;)

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders. Time Payments are fine, but they must be paid for by April 10th. I do require a 20% non refundable deposit.

:take it: in the thread supersedes anything else.

Since these are fairly inexpensive, I'm going to try and keep shipping cheap. My PO does accept these as media mail. Most are at least 2x's the size of a regular comic, so they are heavier to ship.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

Cost for the U.S.is as follows

BOXED Media Mail; $3.00 for up to 4 books

$4.00 for 5-10 books

$6.00 for 10-20 books. $7.00 for more than 20 books. If my cost is less, I'll refund the difference.

Priority

Flat rate envelope (with very strong boards) $5.00 for up to 4 books, I can't fit more than that in one safely.

Priority shipping is at my cost. I use regional flat rate boxes when practical, but I can also use a medium flat rat box for $11.00, it should hold about 25 books.

I will gladly ship these out of the U.S. at my cost, but postage has gone up, so you should ask for a price first.

If you spend more than $100 on books, U.S.shipping will be free If you are out of the U.S. and spend more than $100, I'll discount the shipping by what it would have cost me to ship in the U.S.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation list, please.

Thank you:)

DC Special #16, Super-Heroes and Gorillas. THere are a few NCB creases, and a light store stamp. On the top, there is a part of a staple sticking out. Grade is VG/F (5.0) unless the staple counts for more;) Guide $7.50 bin $3.00

SOLD

DCSpecialGorillas16-1.jpg

DC Special #27 Captain Comet and Danger Dinosaurs. There is a tiny crease upper right, otherwish the book is really nice. I bought it as a NM-, but I'm going to call it a VF/NM to be safe (9.0) Guide $23 Bin $11.00

DCSpecialDinosaurs27-1.jpg

DC SUPER-STARS #1, Teen Titans . There is a trace of ink from the comic that was placed on top of it. Slight uneveness next to the spine (normal for these) slight miscut, it's still a pretty book and Purple! Grade is VF(8.0)Guide $20 Bin $10

Sold to DC Eng

DCSuper-StarsSpace1-1.jpg