• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONNECTICUT LOCALS: Huge lot of high grade comics for sale...SOLD!!

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys, while I appreciate your need to let me know you are not interested in what I'm selling, I would just as soon you not comment at all. You may not be trying to act like a jerk, but in fact you are achieving that feat rather deftly. While I'm certainly willing to entertain offers (even unreasonable ones), I don't think negative comments are ever appropriate in someone's sales threads.

For those of you serious about my sale, please don't hesitate to ask me questions here or PM me. My price is just a starting point. These are excellent books, you won't be disappointed. As I catalog the books I'll list some of the numbers and keys.

P.S. tinynascarfan: I'm not sure you'll want to make the 800 mile trip to my house, but if you do I'll throw in the Black Goliath's for free.

This is right.

One should not make negative comments in a selling thread. If you don't like the price, make an offer or move on. This is standard "Board Member" courtesy.

Good Luck finding a buyer.

Says who? Life isn't supposed to be editied, You can't edit out all the bad parts in life and expect everything to be unicorns and rainbows. Now I'm glad he sold his books and I never insulted anyone on here. I just wrote what I felt.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_zps856355b7.png

Hey guys, while I appreciate your need to let me know you are not interested in what I'm selling, I would just as soon you not comment at all. You may not be trying to act like a jerk, but in fact you are achieving that feat rather deftly. While I'm certainly willing to entertain offers (even unreasonable ones), I don't think negative comments are ever appropriate in someone's sales threads.

For those of you serious about my sale, please don't hesitate to ask me questions here or PM me. My price is just a starting point. These are excellent books, you won't be disappointed. As I catalog the books I'll list some of the numbers and keys.

P.S. tinynascarfan: I'm not sure you'll want to make the 800 mile trip to my house, but if you do I'll throw in the Black Goliath's for free.

This is right.

One should not make negative comments in a selling thread. If you don't like the price, make an offer or move on. This is standard "Board Member" courtesy.

Good Luck finding a buyer.

Says who? Life isn't supposed to be editied, You can't edit out all the bad parts in life and expect everything to be unicorns and rainbows. Now I'm glad he sold his books and I never insulted anyone on here. I just wrote what I felt.

I would recommend you quit now while you are way behind. No thread crapping in a sales thread unless you want a time out from the boards.