• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mods rock!

29 posts in this topic

I went mid poof replying to yours...

Strange feeling.

Pleasurable but just slightly odd.

Strange feeling.

On letter writing etiquette or telling me about Revival?

Strange feeling.

Nah - just the likely impending departure of Tiny would be done Ninija-stylee.

As for Revival, just seemed one 'super-star' seller didn't like the price another seller got for a book.

Buyer and seller were happy, but the butthurt kept flowing uninterupted, very much like lava, and just as acrid.

Strange feeling.

As for Revival, just seemed one 'super-star' seller didn't like the price another seller got for a book.

Buyer and seller were happy, but the butthurt kept flowing uninterupted, very much like lava, and just as acrid.

I was semi-following all of that... Was it that they felt $7500 was too much or too little?

In either case my main question is, what is Revival and is it as good as the hype makes it out to be?

Strange feeling.

I was semi-following all of that... Was it that they felt $7500 was too much or too little?

In either case my main question is, what is Revival and is it as good as the hype makes it out to be?

I left the thread.

Same old smart-hattery from a usual suspect.

Revivals a pretty good 'resurrection' type comic - but they aren't Zombies, some just want to go back to work etc.

However their behaviour (theres only a few in 1 little town) goes south in some cases.

Its hard to describe without ruining it.

Try the TPB - thats a good a place as any.

Local female cop, sisters involved etc.Can't help you without blowing a few spoilers - sorry Buzz

Strange feeling.

I left the thread.

Same old smart-hattery from a usual suspect.

Revivals a pretty good 'resurrection' type comic - but they aren't Zombies, some just want to go back to work etc.

However their behaviour (theres only a few in 1 little town) goes south in some cases.

Its hard to describe without ruining it.

Try the TPB - thats a good a place as any.

Local female cop, sisters involved etc.Can't help you without blowing a few spoilers - sorry Buzz

that's cool... I want to see if it is worth a read or the flavor / investment of the month. I will get my hands on a copy.

danigit I was in the middle of a post, too.

Me too...I had just finished this...

574be541-f4fd-4ebf-8f1a-545de75f4120_zpsd24e23ff.jpg