• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Carousel of Comics: Now 20% off Sale! Recap p. 6

66 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :hi: over the coming days I will be posting a mix of Silver and Bronze Marvel and DC.

I will consider offers on all items BUT the :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM discussions.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat rate $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 6th sales thread on the Boards. If anyone has any concerns I do have a Kudos Thread and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert

That will be all the books for tonight. More to come tomorrow and throughout the week.

Many thanks and special wishes to all who, like me, will be buried in snow tomorrow. (thumbs u

Will there be any flash or worlds finest?

No WF but I do have a Flash, a 203 in midgrade, not scanned yet but can do today. If interested you can post a :takeit: pending scan and reserve it, first dibs but no obligation obviously on your part. LMK here or in PM is fine. :)