• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which actor was perfect in their roll in a superhero movie?

270 posts in this topic

Wow! I thought Ledgers Joker was brilliant. (shrug)

I admit he was good, he did everything but play the actual character ;)

But did he look like the Joker to you?

:whistle::baiting:

-slym

Not at all :sick:

lol

Hollywood, watch out!

Qnj7NUd.jpg

I wish I could be more like you and only care about the...

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

lol

Hollywood, watch out!

Qnj7NUd.jpg

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

What Comic/super hero movies have you liked? (shrug)

lol

Hollywood, watch out!

Qnj7NUd.jpg

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

What Comic/super hero movies have you liked? (shrug)

:eyeroll:

I think I'd rather you keep thinking I hate all of them instead of repeating the ones I do like again and again.

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

lol

:applause:

Nicely done! I'm only kidding with you. But you definitely have a much higher bar than most do on comic book movie delivery. Not that there is anything wrong with expecting more.

:foryou:

I still think movies like Judge Dredd, X-Men: First Class, X-Men & X-Men II were nicely done movies. But I realize there are some flawed portrayals. Just overall, the movies delivered for me.

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

lol

Nicely done! I'm only kidding with you. But you definitely have a much higher bar than most do on comic book movie delivery. Not that there is anything wrong with expecting more.

I still think movies like Judge Dredd, X-Men: First Class, X-Men & X-Men II were nicely done movies. But I realize there are some flawed portrayals. Just overall, the movies delivered for me.

Which ''Judge Dredd''? you mean ''Dredd'' right? :shy:

bells_and_whistles31.jpg

lol

I thought the first X-MEN movie was a decent action / adventure movie...just not a good X-MEN movie. First Class is kind of an oddball as it's based on comics that have nothing to do with the original X-MEN concept. I never read the First Class comic so I have no idea how faithful it was...though I will say I did like Fasbender's portrayal of Magneto...a lot.

I didn't hate Dredd, I just found it a bit boring. How cool would it have been if they had done the Judge Death or Judge Child Quest stories?

How cool would it have been if they had done the Judge Death or Judge Child Quest stories?
Agreed, but the budget required for either would have been at the very least 80 Million +.

though I will say I did like Fasbender's portrayal of Magneto...a lot.
The Magneto bar scene was amazing! It shows the deep hate he has for his former persecutors. And it definitely showed the tremendous difference with life views between Magneto and Xavier, where for him the ends do justify the means.

X-Men First Class - Magneto Bar Scene_hun sub from Újváry Dénes on Vimeo.

I didn't hate Dredd, I just found it a bit boring. How cool would it have been if they had done the Judge Death or Judge Child Quest stories?
Oddly enough, I just sent someone the entire Judge Child Quest series because I thought it was such a great story. But I was okay with the current movie starting the ball rolling again down the right path.

The Magneto bar scene was amazing! It shows the deep hate he has for his former persecutors. And it definitely showed the tremendous difference with life views between Magneto and Xavier, where for him the ends do justify the means.

Oddly enough, I just sent someone the entire Judge Child Quest series because I thought it was such a great story. But I was okay with the current movie starting the ball rolling again down the right path.
I feel the ''A day in the life of Judge Dredd'' was the best way at reintroducing the movie going public to Judge Dredd.

I feel the ''A day in the life of Judge Dredd'' was the best way at reintroducing the movie going public to Judge Dredd.
Maybe not the best decision considering it was a flop?