• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - thanks everyone

153 posts in this topic

Greetings

:news: Here's a link to a list of books that don't yet have homes AND, it's Happy Hour for the next 24 hours: 15% off EVERYTHING!

I’m going to be listing about 100 Silver & Bronze Age Marvel’s today and tomorrow. There will be a bunch of SA/BA Avengers, X-Men, Doctor Strange, Strange Tales, Rawhide Kid, Thor and some other goodies.

I haven’t been around in a while and it is good to be back. I was really sick, then given an eviction notice, then rushed myself back and got really, really sick again, landed in the hospital, on anti-biotics and then when I was healthy it was just in time to become homeless for two weeks (thumbs u I finally found a place to live and now have a roof over my head. But this whole experience has left me completely destitute so that’s where this thread comes in :wishluck:

And thanks to everyone who checked in and offered support. I really appreciate you guys and it just proves once again how awesome this Board can be (worship)

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions.

Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.50 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM!

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

Miracleman #2 NM+ 9.6 $20.00

Structurally 9.8 but has a very light dust shadow on the left side back cover. From the scan it is very hard to see. In hand it's hard to see as well. I think this removes it from 9.8 qualification and lands it firmly in 9.6 territiry. I don't know if they would be harsher on copper but this is a dead ringer for an otherwise flawless FF #54 that I received a 9.6 on. The dust shadow was virtually identical in width and prominence and It also had cream pages too and received a 9.6.

mir2.jpg

mir2a.jpg

Miracleman #10 NM 9.4++ $30.00

Structurally 9.8 and has a dust shadow that is even lighter and covers a smaller amount of space than the #2 - this one is located on the top back cover. There are two faint hairline creases in the LRFC - really small. I wouldn't rule out a 9.6 though. Let's call it a 33% chance...

mir10.jpg

mir10a.jpg

Dr. Strange #1 Copy A VF/NM 9.0

(OSPG: $99.00) $50.00

Sharp copy. The little tippy top of the LRFC is just attached! I didn't want to remove it. It's hanging tough though and has been through a couple scans and rebagging.

dr1.jpg

dr1a.jpg

:takeit: