• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - thanks everyone

153 posts in this topic

Thor #158 VF+ 8.5 Origin issue. Super copy. Sure, it's "only" an 8.5 but it's a stunner. Lies flat and clean with a killer color strike and outstanding cover gloss and colors.

(OSPG: $90.00) $65.00

:takeit:

^^ Thanks (thumbs u you're going to love this book. Next one is pretty nice too.....

Thor #159 VF/NM 9.0

Outrageously nice. Like the #158, the glossy, inky, dripping wet cover is the first thing that jumps out at you. The book is remarkably clean, the pages are WHITE and the back cover is flawless. Not just nice - FLAWLESS. I really want to call it a 9.2 but there is just enough minor spine stress to keep me from doing so. But everyone else feel free to do so. I wouldn'r be surprised if it came back in a 9.2 holder. But sometimes grades don't matter when you're holding a gem like this in your hands and appreciating its Silver Age Majesty!

Yeah, yeah maybe I went a little overboard in espousing it's virtues but this book kicks .

(OSPG: $82.00) $75.00

t159.jpg

t159a.jpg