• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of junk for sale, DISCOUNTED

42 posts in this topic

Original art by Allen Bellman, I have seen quite a few of his sketches and I still think this is one of the best ones I have ever seen.

I will not be mad if it does not sell.

I took pic with and without flash to get a better idea of how it presents in person,

$250

salesthread002_zpsb859dfd0.jpg

salesthread001_zpsc1ae6f6f.jpg

Overstreet Price Guides, buyer will have to pay actual shipping charges and they can be shipped anyway the buyer prefers. PM me for a quote.

salesthread010_zpseafe9f52.jpg

salesthread011_zps48beae7d.jpg

salesthread012_zps2ee4c810.jpg

salesthread013_zps6c67ac4f.jpg

salesthread014_zps7b307e60.jpg

salesthread015_zpsfb261bc4.jpg

salesthread016_zpsb40ad646.jpg

salesthread017_zps4af85ac1.jpg

Issues available: 9, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 28, 30, 32, 33, 35, 37.

Issues sold 29, 31, 34, 38, 39, 40

Conditions vary, some may be unread. $5 each

Wolverine Origins #23 page 18

newpics275.jpg

I don't own any Original art but for some reason I looked at this piece and started thinking... Very cool piece! Someone please remove the temptation.

Wolverine Origins #23 page 18

newpics275.jpg

I don't own any Original art but for some reason I looked at this piece and started thinking... Very cool piece! Someone please remove the temptation.

This was my first piece, I bought it because of the killer fight scene.

Also to clarify to some PM's I have been getting. The page is not "matted" it sits loosely in the frame. The page is in exceptional condition.

I am going to try and post some raw books this weekend.

I might just start a thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze-age because most of my raw books are gold and silver age.

I have other stuff to list too, some hard cover books, trades and other odds and ends.