• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Horseshoe loves Spawn # 9

85 posts in this topic

UPDATE: Last night, Mile High Comics were selling Spawn #9 in NM for $2.30. Their price today? $70.

:ohnoez:

LINK

$72.50, but better yet, $265.50 for a VF newsstand. To make that story even better, I was at Mile High's buy 50 books for $20 sale a couple weeks ago and they had about 200 untouched Spawn #9s in that sale. doh!

Someone posted a 9.8 signature series on Ebay for $600 OBO.

Neil Gaiman's signature...not Todds!

But still...

I guess it *does* look like a deal compared to Mile HIGH (off your a$$) comics lol

After seeing the prices on ebay, I went to my back issues as I KNOW I had a McFarlane signed copy. Was going to see if I could pull a few bucks for it on the bay. It wasn't there, just unsigned copies :cry: - I must have given it away at some point as I highly doubt anyone would have been willing to actually buy the book. I never thought I'd go looking for that book again.

Only way I'd be tempted is if the book had both signatures: Gaiman and McFarlane.

THAT would be an awesome book.

I wonder if either one of them would snob out on the second signature...

after all, the last time both their signatures were on the same paper...was in court?

Only way I'd be tempted is if the book had both signatures: Gaiman and McFarlane.

THAT would be an awesome book.

I wonder if either one of them would snob out on the second signature...

after all, the last time both their signatures were on the same paper...was in court?

There are a couple of Sandman #50 platinum editions with both Gaiman & McFarlane sigs on them ...