• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM raw books: One book at a time. Next book: ASM 31 & 50! Both added!

36 posts in this topic

Ok next two books:

Amazing Spider-man 50

Price: SOLD

Grade: Good/Very Good (my opinion)

Notes: Cover firmly attached at both staples. Some staining that's evident on the interior covers. Writing on the back covers in pencil. Half dollar sized piece missing from page 2 (bottom right corner; does not affect story) Small 1.5" tear on last page.

fJebvzD.jpg

DYJQnpN.jpg

If someone disagrees with my grade or price, send me a PM.

Second book:

Amazing Spider-man 31

Price: $48 includes shipping

Grade: VG-/VG (my opinion)

Notes: Cover firmly attached at both staples. Piece missing from front cover and 1/2" tear at top through every page. Some tanning on front and back covers.

0LhAAxQ.jpg

ZHOHXbb.jpg

Very nice copy!, wonder how it would look after a press :) GLWTS

The 31? I think the max grade it would get would be a 4.0 b/c of the missing piece and the tears.

I've got a nicer copy of ASM 31 that's at least a Fine in it's current state (has a spine roll) that would easily press up!

My LCS had a 129 with the entire top right corner gone..., tan pages at best. Foxing on the back cover. Wanted 150 for it. Yours was 100x nicer that that copy and at a much better price :)

Ok next two books:

Amazing Spider-man 50

Notes: Cover firmly attached at both staples. Some staining that's evident on the interior covers. Writing on the back covers in pencil. Half dollar sized piece missing from page 2 (bottom right corner; does not affect story) Small 1.5" tear on last page.

fJebvzD.jpg

DYJQnpN.jpg

Will take it!

Ok next two books:

Amazing Spider-man 50

fJebvzD.jpg

DYJQnpN.jpg

Will take it!

^^ Thank you sir!