• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teaser for Wolverine I bought Spawn #9 in a reverse auction, got screwed by Ebay

45 posts in this topic

In the meantime, cardio cardio cardio! I have a bike and am going to use it as soon as it warms up enough. Riding 6-12 miles a day 5-6 days a week is how I dropped 65 pounds in less than a year. I want to get back down to 170 ASAP.

-slym

In the meantime, cardio cardio cardio! I have a bike and am going to use it as soon as it warms up enough. Riding 6-12 miles a day 5-6 days a week is how I dropped 65 pounds in less than a year. I want to get back down to 170 ASAP.

-slym

Throw some heavy weight training in there. More lean muscle = faster metabolism, more fat burning, and it will help immensely with the loose skin.

Throw some heavy weight training in there. More lean muscle = faster metabolism, more fat burning, and it will help immensely with the loose skin.

Thanks!!! Will do.

-slym