• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 7 CGC 9.4 WOW!

74 posts in this topic

Lightened shot with basic creases circled in white

dd7crease.jpg

Awesome job Pov. You're simply the best. Unparalleled. thumbsup2.gif

Hey! Don't play that [!@#%^&^] with me. Anyone with real PhotoEditor could do a LOT better. I have PMd you twice now about your apparant problem with me and you give me a "simply the best. Unparalleled." yet refuse to answer either of my PMS you have read.

So no games, ok? As I said to you when you read my second PM (i usually make a read receipt and copy of PMs I send) "Ah well - I asume, as I requested, we do not speak to each other."

So do me a favor - do not speak to me - do not make comments to me. OK?

dd7crease.jpg

Hey! Don't play that [!@#%^&^] with me. Anyone with real PhotoEditor could do a LOT better. I have PMd you twice now about your apparant problem with me and you give me a "simply the best. Unparalleled." yet refuse to answer either of my PMS you have read.

So no games, ok? As I said to you when you read my second PM (i usually make a read receipt and copy of PMs I send) "Ah well - I asume, as I requested, we do not speak to each other."

Pov, you're such a kind, gentle soul. You're quite the Saint. Almost Angelic. Bless you. angel.gif

Pov, you're such a kind, gentle soul. You're quite the Saint. Almost Angelic. Bless you.

Play all you want boc. As I said in my two PMs - if your constant trollig of me is joking just let me know - I will gladly continue to joke back at you.

You have said nothing.

So anything like this [!@#%^&^] you post to me goes to arch - along with my two PMs to you that you read. Simple.

dd7crease.jpg

wow.. talk about PMS Pov!!??

whats that all about??

whats that all about??

PMS? No - I prefer ymck! (DiceX - please laugh at this one!) grin.gif

Bottom line is what I said. BOC tends to troll me. Send him two PMs he read asking him if he was joking or serious. Said if he was joking then fine - will continue to joke back.No reply on either. Then a nicely couched praising me (to the uninitiated) but he and I both knew exactly what he was saying.

Aman -think you know me and my posts. I try to post fair and fun and whatever.

But this has been going o for a long time and two PMs, where I have tried to make the peace, I have read receipts for with no reply says one thing to me. It is just that simple.

Pov, you're such a kind, gentle soul. You're quite the Saint. Almost Angelic. Bless you.

Play all you want boc. As I said in my two PMs - if your constant trollig of me is joking just let me know - I will gladly continue to joke back at you.

You have said nothing.

So anything like this [!@#%^&^] you post to me goes to arch - along with my two PMs to you that you read. Simple.

What have I done to deserve this venom? What? Why? Where? When? How? confused.gif

dd7crease.jpg

wow.. talk about PMS Pov!!??

whats that all about??

I have no idea at all. I feel so violated. I feel like such a victim. Such vitriol & venom. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BOC tends to troll me.

Good Lord, if I went off everytime I have been trolled by the likes of greggy, I'd always be ticked. Woe is me. I'm such a victim. I thought I was the only one. foreheadslap.gif

I sent you two overly friedly PMs - no reply to either - all is in Arch's hands now. Thats all.

BOC tends to troll me.

Good Lord, if I went off everytime I have been trolled by the likes of greggy, I'd always be ticked. Woe is me. I'm such a victim. I thought I was the only one. foreheadslap.gif

I sent you two overly friedly PMs - no reply to either - all is in Arch's hands now. Thats all.

Oh My. I'm so scared. I've done nothing wrong & I will be vindicated. Your crude interpretation of the events is delusional at worst & fictional at best. Believe me, if I was REALLY trolling you, you'd be crying yourself to sleep. Oh wait, you already do. foreheadslap.gif

Pov, I see you as one of the saner voices around here, far more ready to make amends and not insult anyone, and look for the humor. So Im surprised that something has ticked you off to such a dgree that you have gone public with a grudge like this... Doesnt sound like you. I get the feeling its very real to you... but honestly old friend, its seems out of the blue....

...unless youre revving yourself up for a dramatic exit soon for whatever reason???