• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 7 CGC 9.4 WOW!

74 posts in this topic

Pov, I see you as one of the saner voices around here, far more ready to make amends and not insult anyone, and look for the humor. So Im surprised that something has ticked you off to such a dgree that you have gone public with a grudge like this... Doesnt sound like you. I get the feeling its very real to you... but honestly old friend, its seems out of the blue....

...unless youre revving yourself up for a dramatic exit soon for whatever reason???

Apparently, I've been trolling him, but it seems no one but pov has noticed. If this has REALLY been taking place then everyone would see & know. Can't say that's been the case. Strange. Bizarre. Delusional. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would suggest he develop a thicker skin but he might take it the wrong way. confused-smiley-013.gif

Pov, I see you as one of the saner voices around here, far more ready to make amends and not insult anyone, and look for the humor. So Im surprised that something has ticked you off to such a dgree that you have gone public with a grudge like this... Doesnt sound like you. I get the feeling its very real to you... but honestly old friend, its seems out of the blue....

...unless youre revving yourself up for a dramatic exit soon for whatever reason???

Let's not make this more than it is - one person is all. No exit (are you insane? grin.gif).

Out of the blue, no. Just an effort to get any kind of response as my two (or 3 depending how you count them but will agree to two and the 1st one lost) PMs were ignored. So hey.

I be fine. Still collecting.

::yah -edited to add "Pms were" :: frown.gif

Let's not make this more than it is - one person is all. No exit (are you insane? grin.gif).

Out of the blue, no. Just an effort to get any kind of response as my two (or 3 depending how you count them but will agree to two and the 1st one lost) ignored. So hey.

I be fine. Still collecting.

Let's see this supposed "evidence" of me trolling you that's got your granny panties in a knot. I'd like to see the "evidence" & I'm sure everyone else does too. 893applaud-thumb.gif

so lay off already huh? Its not like POVs some piece of lowlife around here!!

Hes a solid citizen with a beef, and its over. lets move on. No need to keep sticking in the needle..

Okay. I just hate it when someone accuses me of something I didn't do. I don't care who it is. I treat 'em all like . thumbsup2.gif

Lightened shot with basic creases circled in white

dd7crease.jpg

I think i can spot two more on the left side.

1. Just below the first circle in the purplish/black bit.

2. One just above the second circle.

If that is just the image then sorry.gif

In an open auction, it is almost impossible to overbid for a CGC silver age key. In a couple of years this Daredevil will have been a good buy, because it will be worth more than what it was just purchased for.

This has to be one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. 893frustrated.gif

I'm not at all convinced this auction tells us much. The high bidder is questionable as to whether he'll pay with low feedback kept private, and the underbidder is a major Silver Age Marvel BSD who often pays incredible prices for books he needs. Usually, he wins the auctions he bids on, and this is one of the highest prices I've seen someone beat him at on ebay. The next high bid behind the top 2 was almost $3K less than the top two, so I don't find this sale to be terribly representative of the market for this issue in this grade.

Have to disagree!! sorry.gif

1) I'm 99% sure the high bidder will pay.

2) Assuming another copy comes up for sale in the next year or two, I would expect both bidders to fight it out again. Remember, at this time it seems that there are only 4 copies in this grade (non better).