• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry just bought 1 million comica

38 posts in this topic

I too saw Larry's announcement about the million comics. I'm not entirely sure what the announcement is conveying though but color me intrigued.

I like Larry. He's the Andrew Dice Clay of comic fandom. I still wish he would sign a Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters #1 retailer variant for me.

Is it worth me Googling Andrew Dice clay?

I like Larry. He's the Andrew Dice Clay of comic fandom. I still wish he would sign a Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters #1 retailer variant for me.

Not unless you are interested in a plethora of profanity sprinkled with the occasional punchline. I mainly like him because I know nocutename wouldn't.

Not unless you are interested in a plethora of profanity sprinkled with the occasional punchline. I mainly like him because I know nocutename wouldn't.

It sounds like a day in the life of Boozad. I may like Andrew Dice Clay, I'm glad that doesn't automatically qualify me in liking Larry though.

It sounds like a day in the life of Boozad. I may like Andrew Dice Clay, I'm glad that doesn't automatically qualify me in liking Larry though.

They're both a stage persona.

They're both a stage persona.

For showbusiness I can understand having one, for selling comics I can't.

Oh thats spiteful!

I like it :foryou: