• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wise Words from a Wise Man

30 posts in this topic

"You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from."

-Cormac McCarty

Neil's a creator, an artist with words, which also means he's in touch with his feelings, perhaps too much so.

There's understanding your feelings and then there's wallowing around in your feelings.

It's healthy to understand what you are feeling and why, but not so much to languish inside them once you figure it out.

This is very reasonable, and I fully agree. ;)

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for being so understanding and wanting to help me on this situation. Me and the other party agreed that it would just be better to separate and though it pains me to do so, I realize that you cant always hold onto something and that it wont always be there. We are being mature about the situation and just pressing on. Its happened so many times before but its okay because I am a strong individual.

Good luck, and keep a positive outlook.

I didn't meet my soulmate until was 41 and she was 40

Thank you everyone for the kind words and for being so understanding and wanting to help me on this situation. Me and the other party agreed that it would just be better to separate and though it pains me to do so, I realize that you cant always hold onto something and that it wont always be there. We are being mature about the situation and just pressing on. Its happened so many times before but its okay because I am a strong individual.

Good luck, and keep a positive outlook.

I didn't meet my soulmate until was 41 and she was 40

(thumbs u Still waiting to meet mine. :wishluck:

Still waiting to meet mine.

It'll happen one day! You won't even be looking for it when it does. Keep your head up.

I suppose she will break into his place late at night...

;)

-slym

Honestly wouldn't doubt that.