• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And we wonder why people call us nerds?

82 posts in this topic

Chewbacca vs Worf!
Hand to Hand? I think I'd have to give the edge to Chewie, but armed with a bat'lath Worf Would win.

Yeah right! rantrant

It took a planet crashing down on him to kill Chewbacca! :o

Chewy = ^^

:insane:

Expanded Universe Doesn't count. :whistle:

Chewbacca vs Worf!
Hand to Hand? I think I'd have to give the edge to Chewie, but armed with a bat'lath Worf Would win.

Yeah right! rantrant

Chewy = ^^

Then Chewy would really win. He got to pilot the Falcon.

What did Worf get to do? Other than being a weird-looking background character with a high forehead. :P

Chewbacca vs Worf!

Yeah right! rantrant

Chewy = ^^

Then Chewy would really win. He got to pilot the Falcon.

What did Worf get to do? Other than being a weird-looking background character with a high forehead. :P

Have you ever really Watched TNG?

Or how about DS9?

Worf kicked tons of A** in that series.

Plus he commanded the Defiant a few times.

Chewbacca vs Worf!

Yeah right! rantrant

Chewy = ^^

Sernpidal :sorry:

It was one of the few times I got so invested in a story that I was thinking...NO NO NO NO!

When Chewie dies and when Dumbledore got killed. I was so into the moment with the books. Thats what good writing does.

Chewbacca vs Worf!

Yeah right! rantrant

Chewy = ^^

Bullbutter :sumo:

And its Star Wars for the win

Read this

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html

17 kilometers of Doonium, Durasteel, Turbolasers, Torpedo Tubes, Hangars, and Stormtrooper Marines…

Vs.

A series of ships(because there have been like over a dozen Enterprises) not longer than a few hundred meters which are not designed solely for military uses like the Executor-class is….

Conclusions

In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the Federation like a bug. Accept it.

Not this Again.

I am outta here

I am going to go sleep with my wife

Make sure you wash your hand first

lol

You rock for starting this thread. This is my entertainment for the evening for sure.

And its Star Wars for the win

Read this

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html

17 kilometers of Doonium, Durasteel, Turbolasers, Torpedo Tubes, Hangars, and Stormtrooper Marines…

Vs.

A series of ships(because there have been like over a dozen Enterprises) not longer than a few hundred meters which are not designed solely for military uses like the Executor-class is….

Conclusions

In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the Federation like a bug. Accept it.

btw, an Imperial Class SD is 1600 meters, or one mile, long with a SSD measuring about 19000 meters