• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lizards2 Strike! Yes!

185 posts in this topic

I don't know the entire story, so I cannot comment on what Mike did or "did not" say. However, I will add the fact that Mike has always been respectful and a good person to talk with. We have been chatting for years, and I consider him a friend. People piling onto him might want to reconsider throwing that rock.

+!

One of the nicest people to chat with personally via PM :headbang:

:roflmao: I think it's great that he's here, but he is one of the biggest on the boards . . . :grin:

There are much bigger on the boards. Much bigger

:acclaim:

Wannabe :eyeroll:

The only way you can know that is if you've had first-hand experience. hm

I don't know the entire story, so I cannot comment on what Mike did or "did not" say. However, I will add the fact that Mike has always been respectful and a good person to talk with. We have been chatting for years, and I consider him a friend. People piling onto him might want to reconsider throwing that rock.

+!

One of the nicest people to chat with personally via PM :headbang:

:roflmao: I think it's great that he's here, but he is one of the biggest on the boards . . . :grin:

There are much bigger on the boards. Much bigger

:acclaim:

Wannabe :eyeroll:

The only way you can know that is if you've had first-hand experience. hm

That one time, in Chicago...

Lizards2 vs. Watson

Roy vs. Watson

Jazzman vs. Watson

Time to start laying down some odds here.

Watson could take all 3 at the same time - no contest.

I like this version

2 more boardies just got strikes. :eek:

[font:Book Antiqua]What thread is mod talking about...?[/font]

:o

This thread is dangerous :o

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this thread while I was on vacation.

Watson - it's true - I do love you.

I will be a little sparse on here for the next week as I deal with some other bad news.

Thanks to everyone who makes this board so entertaining and informative and loaded with great stuff! (worship)

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this thread while I was on vacation.

I will be a little sparse on here for the next week as I deal with some other bad news.

Thanks to everyone who makes this board so entertaining and informative and loaded with great stuff! (worship)

Welcome back brother. :applause:

:censored: the week's over already?

:censored: the week's over already?
I love you too, panda-son..., :luhv:

"Other bad news?"

:(

Otherwise, welcome back, lizard-man.

-slym

Sorry - not a good place for it.

Welcome back dude :applause: