• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

38 posts in this topic

Orgasmic ASM 300. Soooo tempting. (worship)

Few questions. Not sure of the etiquette on asking this but feel it would be nice to know:

1. As far as you know, has this book ever been pressed?

2. Did the case suffer any damage on the way back from CGC?

3. Is that just glare on the top left corner of the front cover scan and bottom right corner of the back cover scan?

I so want to say those 3 little words. Please someone say them so I don't have to! :insane:

I'm going to go clean up the drool now and try to sleep.

No problem. Ask away. I have zero to hide.

1) yes. It really didn't need it, most likely, but I did it just in case. Wasn't taking any chances.

2) Nope. Case is perfect, except for a couple of annoying pieces of dust that made there way into the case. There's a piece near the spine that drives me nuts. If this bothers the next owner, perhaps they'd consider reholdering it. As i've mentioned already, there are no spine stresses on this book, front and back. And theres no rough cut on the right edge of the book that's typical on even some 9.8's. On a side note, I would absolutely crack this book if I wanted to, to get the first, and only 9.9 SS. I'm that confident in the grade given.

3) yes, it's glare. I wanted to take the best pics I could, which were in sunlight. NOTHING can hide from sunlight. The colors on the book are uniform and vivid. I can send as many different pics as you want, from all different angles. Going over the book again and again.. the only notable flaw is the tiny touch on the bottom right back cover. I suppose this is why it got a 9.9 instead of a 10?

WOW! That ASM #300 is a beauty! GLWTS!

(thumbs u

Thanks. This won't be an easy one to part with. :(

Ohhhhhh, I'm sure your pain will ease with the right dollar amount offered.

lol:foryou:

WOW! That ASM #300 is a beauty! GLWTS!

(thumbs u

Thanks. This won't be an easy one to part with. :(

Ohhhhhh, I'm sure your pain will ease with the right dollar amount offered.

lol:foryou:

:) I think it's a decent price. I know there was a sale around the same price last year, and a few were listed (not sold, as far as I remember) in the mid 6K range. 9.8's have jumped lately. Sold one recently for $700. Based on this, I went low with $4200. You buyin'? :hi:

Few questions. Not sure of the etiquette on asking this but feel it would be nice to know:

3. Is that just glare on the top left corner of the front cover scan and bottom right corner of the back cover scan?

I so want to say those 3 little words. Please someone say them so I don't have to! :insane:

:baiting: Do it

$4200 is a bargain considering according to this guy the "Holy Grail" of Spider-man's.

This guy's description is hilarious on how he compares a 1st Venom to a 1st Superman.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spiderman-252-and-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-300-both-CGC-9-9-WHITE-/280934596679?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item416901c047

I'm not looking to make super top dollar on it. I'd like the buyer to feel safe knowing the book will go up in value if they'd ever decide to sell. I just want the buyer to know we're both getting a good deal.

:baiting: Do it

It's a pretty big purchase, so I'd give the buyer a couple of weeks to pay in full. If need be, and if they honor the deal.

Amazing Spider-man 300 9.9. White Pages.

$4200 check or money order. $4300 PayPal.

*Note: under the price box, about 2 inches down on the spine, it looks like there is a spine stress. It is a piece of dust that made its way into the case. There are NO stress marks on either side. Also, there is NO rough cut on the right edge, as the pic appears. On the back bottom right cover, thats light glare, not a white mark. I believe that at least 2 of the 9.9's have OW/W pages. Additional pics are available, of course.

BAF86B74-1887-4DF2-BFE2-524F52B46F20-35238-00001A45AB3FAA53.jpg

2D45DB00-396A-4D87-9FA9-179608BEE651-35238-00001A52D1A84028.jpg

Bill, that is one of the sexiest godd#$% things I've ever seen in my life......and I've been to Thailand!!! Hope you get your asking brother. Oh and super sweet deal on the NM98. If I didnt already have a solid 98 raw I'd be all over it!!!