• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #409 question..

30 posts in this topic

Okay..this is the regular edition. Have I stumped the class?

Well you've stumped both me and Metarog, and between us we know more about DC giveaways than anyone else on the planet.

I HAVE to find out what it is now..........

Can anyone offer some info on this issue. What's with the superhombre logo?..The issue is in english and it does not differ from a regular issue of 409 in any other way. Is it a variant/newstand edition? any info would be appreciated.

I don't suppose you feel like donating it to my wonderfully unique DC collection, do you ?????

Can anyone offer some info on this issue. What's with the superhombre logo?..The issue is in english and it does not differ from a regular issue of 409 in any other way. Is it a variant/newstand edition? any info would be appreciated.

I don't suppose you feel like donating it to my wonderfully unique DC collection, do you ?????

what a surprise.... sleeping.gif

Didn't DC have a program with some educational boards to help teach remedial english with comic books,...perhaps this was a book that was geared towards elementary students who spoke spanish as a primary language,...