• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another weekly sales thread by ME! *CLOSED*.....

45 posts in this topic

No HOS/Probation members

Paypal preferred

-Shipping to US will be exact costs via USPS Priority Mail. I can get up to 4 books in a flat rate envelope for $6 flat if you want that risk. Some lots might just have a shipped price as well. I will use a nice store bought box for most shipments, or a flat rate box for more books to keep the price down. I will always ship the cheapest possible-we all know how much the USPS prices keep going up!

-International just ask for a quote before buying

NOTE: I will probably not be able to ship until Tues. or Wednesday as I'm waiting for my school $ refund/ebay sales $ to deposit, and am running low on shipping supplies. Just a heads up. I hate being broke :frustrated:

First :takeit: in the thread by timestamp wins

Thanks and good luck

:news:Take 10% off everything in the thread except the Wolverine mini, of which I made a final $ drop on. :news:

Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness Pitsburgh Comicon art print- $35 tube shipped in US.

Print is signed by Arthur Suydam and measures approximately 16" x 24". It does have a few small, non breaking wrinkles on the front which I'm sure any good frame shop could iron out before framing it. It is a rolled print. Print was signed at a store signing here in Orlando back in 2007.

yulOSKph.jpg

uRbqF4qh.jpg

Joe Jusko Vampirella S/N B&W Print #15/100 $150 $140 Shipped (shrug)

I really have no idea how to price this. To my knowledge, it is a closed print run of 100. Meaning basically only 100 were ever, and will only ever be produced. It was made for a small show up in NH were I used to live back in '05. I met Joe there and had him sign it. Cool guy and a great artist. After the few that went on fleebay shortly after this show, I have never seen another specimen pop up anywhere.

measures 11" x 17",and is flat and in perfect condition.

oRBTcBbh.jpg

NDX4ngBh.jpg

LiF3P3Gh.jpg

Nice Joe Jusko!

:applause:

Thanks. I really love this print and what to frame it myself, but seeing how I've had it store for 8 years now......

Some projects take time. Some more than others.

:baiting: