• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another weekly sales thread by ME! *CLOSED*.....

45 posts in this topic

Wolverine Mini 1-4 High Grade CGC candidates $160 Priority box shipped w/insurance to US. One and only $ drop till thread closes.

I know a set just sold on here for quite less, but truthfully, I don't think they held a candle next to these specimens.

#1 9.6 Slight staple discolor and 1 very minor edge stress on the top of BC(circled). A press might net you a better grade, but maybe not with the slight staple discolor.

gZdqjcMh.jpg

6zOAkb1h.jpg

#2 9.4/9.6 Strict with just a couple minor spine ticks, and a minor indent next to UPC box. Slight print offset BC. Strict grade with nice staples. I'm leaning more towards the higher end on this one.

4eY39Nnh.jpg

dgBomIYh.jpg

#3 9.6+ Again, just a couple of minor NCB edge stresses which might keep this down from 9.8. Nice staples so a press might get you the golden grade. Maybe no press needed.

8JSzNYAh.jpg

9s6PtBOh.jpg

#4 9.8 In my experience, this is a textbook 9.8. Clean staples.

CATU1Dyh.jpg

phvlzxxh.jpg

Wolverine Mini 1-4 High Grade CGC candidates $175 Priority box shipped to US.

I know a set just sold on here for quite less, but truthfully, I don't think they held a candle next to these specimens.

Nice Wolverine set!

:applause:

Wolverine Mini 1-4 High Grade CGC candidates $175 Priority box shipped to US.

Nice Wolverine set!

:applause:

Thanks Bosco. Now if only I could get some sales going somehow ???

Figures, I sell a NM 87 within 1 hr. of posting. Everything else is languishing. I tried to sell that book not too long ago and I could hear crickets in the room. :screwy:

:gossip: I told you - some things take longer than others.