• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBRs- My Dream Come True!

49 posts in this topic

:popcorn: <-----I stole this popcorn

I think this site generally frowns upon the sharing of content that is not owned by the poster. As you'll see below, rule 13 in our marketplace restricts the reselling of digital codes in our marketplace & those are something those sellers purchased - you can connect the dots on that I'm sure.

Another point that may or may not be applicable, you appear to be an artist of some sort so if your intent is to advertise for your website (which may not be the case) or sell your art, then I'd suggest the advertising forum and post whatever you want there. If the offer of file sharing is a commercial enterprise then I'd refer you to the links below this post. (shrug)

As for CBR's and content - discussing content is encouraged here...discussing illegal means of obtaining content isn't. I haven't read much into copyright, trademark etc..as it relates to how CBR's are treated in the US or whether they are legal and just the downloading/sharing of content creates the legal issue. Others may give their opinion on this or perhaps you already know. hm

Anyways, here's some links with suggested reading & WTTB I'll withhold the DLTDHYOTAOTWO for now. :baiting:

Rule 13

Advertising forum

Terms of Use - 6 & 7

...... you're not getting off that easy :baiting: ............ I had never read that MIS before, and don't even see it that often. Good first choice. How about the Batman story from Detective 298 ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u