• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Here's a set of triplets from the same pedigree. I have three copies of Strange Tales #138 from the GR collection. Considering there were multiple copies (9) of this issue in the collection, it's not that mind-boggling. But it is interesting to think that these three books arrived in the same bundle, at the same store 43 years ago....got stamped at the same time....and now are back together and sitting side by side four decades later. I'd say the raw copy is at least a 9.0.

Red

strangetales138big.jpg

strangetales138.9.0big.jpg

st138rawbig.jpg

I recall that there is at least one other board member with a copy of this book from the GR pedigree....but I can't recall who it is.

I used to own these two at the same time, and scanned and processed them both identically. The BG 17 had amazing colors, but the GR 14 had better structure (at least, until it was damaged during the mailing/encapsulation process :flamed:)

Green River:

613402-X14%20Green%20River.jpg

Bowling Green:

613402-X17%20Bowling.jpg

Holy miswrap , were those scanned on the same scanner? That PC looks mighty nice.

So, what ya gonna do with all your free time now? How bout another grading contest?

:jokealert:

The miswrap blows but the PQ is real nice, besides its my spare :)

I dont want to even hear grading contest mentioned for a long time lol

Answer my PM, Greek