• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

You're not in need of any help, other than shedding a few unwanted (or underappreciated) books in your collection. Allow me to help. insane.gif

How's the Plasma TV?

Well, Steve, I've got a couple that will be going up on the Blazing One's new website any week now. As far as spending my new-gotten gains, these things (and the checks they entail) take a little bit of time.

Well, Steve, I've got a couple that will be going up on the Blazing One's new website any week now. As far as spending my new-gotten gains, these things (and the checks they entail) take a little bit of time.

Have you heard of credit cards?

I'm looking forward to Bob's new site.

I might not have as much money, as I was just able to work out a deal for four CGC 9.4 Strange Tales that I need (yes, that's NEED),.I've been bidding on them for over a year. yay.gifinsane.gif

Now if can just get a

TOS #39

JIM #83

FF #5

in CGC 8.0 (Off-White pages or course),

I'll be happy. At least for a day. insane.gif

Yes, thank you. On Namisgr's book, the date is right under the issue number box.

Thanks. I could never find Waldo either.

Is that what you named it? 893whatthe.gif Makes perfect sense now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, thank you. On Namisgr's book, the date is right under the issue number box.

Is that what you named it? 893whatthe.gif Makes perfect sense now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif I guess if Batman shows up, the boy wonder can't be far behind. No problem, just like Jevon Kearse, I'm used to being double-teamed all the time.

foreheadslap.gif I guess if Batman shows up, the boy wonder can't be far behind. No problem, just like Jevon Kearse, I'm used to being double-teamed all the time.

Sorry, but you walked right into that one. confused-smiley-013.gif I couldn't help myself.

Sorry, but you walked right into that one. confused-smiley-013.gif I couldn't help myself.

I had hoped you had been successfully quarantined to the restoration thread. Okay, this particular thread happens to be one of the really good threads on these boards, so I'm going to leave it now and not sidetrack it anymore.