• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

*** You are ignoring these worshippers of false idols. ***

cloud9.gif

screwy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's with the gansta rap avatars? You're more white than deathlok and he's more of a gangsta than you'll ever be! tongue.gif

I'm going through my angry black male phase.

For those of you who have met Mr. PedigreeMan, all I can say to this phrase is:

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Here is my newest, one and only Bowling Green book. Frankly, the only things I know about this pedigree are that it was the subject of a set of Sotheby's auctions, and Metro seems to have a bunch of them. This one was from an anonymous seller via Comiclink. In person, the whiteness of the cover is exceptional:

580994-Image_1.jpg

I LOVE THIS BOOK !!!! I was privileged enough to see the original art to the entire book owned by Anthony Snyder in the late 90's. The art on this book is exquiste.

Red, your pedigree clusters are way cool. cool.gif

The best I can do until getting back my long-awaited package from Sarasota is a gathering of "Don and Maggie Thompson" books. Admittedly, this is not the broadest or most reknowned pedigree to hit the marketplace. Still, the famous comic journalists did an outstanding job of preserving their collection, and the few books Maggie has parted with really are quite nice. They were auctioned by All-Star before obtaining "knighthood of the pedigree" from CGC, so I'll have to get them re-holdered one of these years.

581870-D%20and%20Ms.jpg

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome...thanks. What about a complete checklist...something like that exist ?

Do a search for "Pacific Coast" and "PC" on these boards. There's some good anecdotal information about the collection, and I believe Namisgr and others have posted some scans of Robert Roter's original ads. I'm not aware of a complete checklist, at least not that has been publicly posted.

893whatthe.gifThere were two Pac Coast Witching Hour 14s??

Either two Oakland copies, or a bad assignation of one copy by CGC. More likely the former. Interesting, too, that the 9.4 copy has far superior cover registration, and so from the scans looks to be a superior copy to the 9.6.

Either two Oakland copies, or a bad assignation of one copy by CGC. More likely the former. Interesting, too, that the 9.4 copy has far superior cover registration, and so from the scans looks to be a superior copy to the 9.6.

foreheadslap.gif I meant Oakland. Probably two copies.

foreheadslap.gif I meant Oakland. Probably two copies.

There are some doubles in the Oakland collection! gossip.gif