• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

You betcha. This Avengers #45 has been listed for some and I have been watching and watching until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I don't have any slabbed pedigree's at the moment so this should be a nice start.

Congrats on your first slabbed pedigree.

I should have the Pacific Coast copy of TOS #84 (CGC 9.4) when I arrive home today, thanks to a great board member. smile.gif

The ugly and goofy Superman. 27_laughing.gif That stuff is classic. 9.4/9.6?

I wish! grin.gif There's a little too much wear along the bottom edge and slight rounding to the LRFC. I'd say 8.5. The book presents very well because the spine is square and the centering perfect.

I've really grown fond of the Superman Annuals and my next goal is to complete the run. I also have Annual #7 from the Green River Pedigree. Not as nice as the #3, but it has great QP as well. smile.gif

Superman-Annual-7-Green-Riv.jpg

Brad, congratulations on your custom Forum title. It is richly deserved - in fact I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Just one favor, though. Could you please ask the Mods to put a couple of gaps in your rather long title as it seems to be screwing up the formatting a wee bit.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad, congratulations on your custom Forum title. It is richly deserved - in fact I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Just one favor, though. Could you please ask the Mods to put a couple of gaps in your rather long title as it seems to be screwing up the formatting a wee bit.

Typical Brad, screwing things up for the rest of us! insane.gifpoke2.gif

Typical Brad, screwing things up for the rest of us! insane.gifpoke2.gif

It's Hook's revenge!!!!! insane.gif

I.....I.....just saw it. 893whatthe.gif

It's a thing of beauty! yay.gif

It certainly is, Brad. It's also the reason why I'll be scrolling left and right on every thread you participate in until the Mods sort out a break or two in the name.

Nuffin' personal, and I don't mean to bust your balls. sumo.gif

It certainly is, Brad. It's also the reason why I'll be scrolling left and right on every thread you participate in until the Mods sort out a break or two in the name.

So you won't mind if I troll you for a couple of weeks? flowerred.gif

So you won't mind if I troll you for a couple of weeks? flowerred.gif

Damn you!!!! I knew I shouldn't've complained!!!!! tonofbricks.gif

Sorry about how my scanner shows the warps on the CGC inner wells - as a consequence, I'll post just one of the Bowling Green ST that I picked up.

The BG pedigree is a relatively lesser one, in that none of the earliest silver age keys seem to be represented in high grade. Nevertheless, from 1965 and thereafter, this pedigree contains the brightest, most intense and best color-preserved Marvels I have ever seen for this time period (disclaimer: I don't own any Curator books). Simply put, these books must be seen to be believed. A miniscule front cover LLC stress line and barely perceptible URC color break keep this one in the affordable range:

st140.jpg

I guess there were multiple copies of this issue.

769214-0098084054.jpg

769214-0098084054.jpg.362707d453a2335cd4598c0e617077f6.jpg

I guess there were multiple copies of this issue.

You are perceptive, DL. I, too, noticed that Warehouseauctions listed the OW/W copy a mere two weeks after I bought mine. The BG ST 140 may not even stop at two, for all we know.

Great book thumbsup2.gif

I've been trying to put together a pedigree run of Avengers and considered that one as well. It fell outside of the range I am trying to aquire so I held off to avoid additional run creep.

Great book thumbsup2.gif

I've been trying to put together a pedigree run of Avengers and considered that one as well. It fell outside of the range I am trying to aquire so I held off to avoid additional run creep.

Thank you. Actually I'm shocked that it lasted on the Link for what must have been at least 12 months. Pedigree or not I wanted this issue because of the great cover art.

I remember reading that issue in Marvel Triple Action as well as another story with the adaptoid in Captain Marvel (also featuring the Avengers) during my 1st year reading comics. He's was a cool villain!