• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any love for the Valiant reboot?

634 posts in this topic

I had a chance to talk to JMS during Phoenix Con and asked him what his working on and he told me:

"Im working on the 5th issue of Sidekick, 3rd issue of Protectors Inc(Guardians), and finalizing my draft for the Shadowman movie for Valiant. As a matter of fact, that what I have in my bag."

Shadowman will happen, but when is the question.

I had a chance to talk to JMS during Phoenix Con and asked him what his working on and he told me:

"Im working on the 5th issue of Sidekick, 3rd issue of Protectors Inc(Guardians), and finalizing my draft for the Shadowman movie for Valiant. As a matter of fact, that what I have in my bag."

So what happened after you stole the bag? (shrug)

So what happened after you stole the bag? (shrug)

Yeah I was going to say, "How much was bail?"

Love the VH1 EW4 homage.

I was just thinking that. I want a CGC 9.8 to go with my Eternal Warrior 4 CGC 9.8 so I can display both covers on my wall.

:cloud9:

X2!! :headbang:

The sad part is that the EW4 homage will be a 1:50, so a 9.8 of the homage will be more expensive than a 9.8 of the real thing. :grin:

Love the VH1 EW4 homage.

I was just thinking that. I want a CGC 9.8 to go with my Eternal Warrior 4 CGC 9.8 so I can display both covers on my wall.

The sad part is that the EW4 homage will be a 1:50, so a 9.8 of the homage will be more expensive than a 9.8 of the real thing. :grin:

:(

Love the VH1 EW4 homage.

No necessarily.

Has there been any further updates about the Shadowman movie being considered?

Nothing that I have heard [i try and keep up to date] other than a recently interview where the Valiant guys said its still moving forward.

I guess since it has been only a few months since the last article, it's more a patience game now.

J. Michael Straczynski Talks Shadowman Film

I just cannot wait for a dark, scary, adventurous Shadowman movie.