• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need space!

24 posts in this topic

I’ve done a fair bit of purchasing on these boards but I never got around to creating a kudos thread. If you’re concerned about me, I don't blame you, and I’d be happy to provide my Ebay ID as verification of positive feedback. I admit that I may not have the most well trained eye yet, but I’m learning, and I have done my best to point out any flaws that may not be apparent from the scans.

First unconditional :takeit: wins the item(s) by timestamp, be it in the thread or in a PM

I’ll accept Paypal, check, or a money order

Shipping will be at cost. I’ll be using either USPS Priority or FedEx depending on what provides the better cost. I’ll work with you if you’re international but please PM me so we can figure out the shipping.

If you’re in the HOS or on the PL I’m not interested in dealing with you. Begone!

I've bought much of what I'm selling here on the boards. I don't regret any of the purchases - I just need to clear some of this stuff out and make a likely futile attempt to narrow down my focus. Some of these items were listed previously but I'm back with more!

Now for some CGC goodness.

GFT 61 Nude Edition $240

This is in a blue slab because it is an unnumbered copy. I modified the picture to protect the innocent. If you’d like an uncensored version PM me. Captain America shields not included.

GFT61Edit.jpg

GFT Swimsuit 2012 SS $50

For some reason this is the lone slab scanner decided to cut it off when I was scanning. I didn’t notice it until I had everything put away but if you would like a full picture let me know. You can see the top of the signature in this one.

GFTSwim2012.jpg

Scott Blair Power Girl Sketch $150

Granted the Kryptonite chains won’t do you any good, but if you like your women tied up you’ll love this cover. I got another sketch from Scott recently which is the only reason I’m considering parting with this one.

ScottBlairPG.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 93 $65

This one is beat but complete. It isn’t overly visible in the scan but the bottom of the spine is split a little over an inch. Interior pages exhibit some tanning but are not brittle. I enjoyed reading this copy before upgrading.

th_JIM93F_zps130869cf.jpg

th_JIM93B_zps29ab4b63.jpg

Animal Man 1-14, 17, 21 - Average VF/VF+ $25

I have individual front scans of these available if you’d like. I can scan the backs as needed.

1 Horizontal printing line near the bottom on the back cover

3 Nick near the top staple

9 Spine wear

14 Small tape pull mid back cover

AnimalMan.jpg

A few more slabs now. I apparently didn't scan or upload these in any order...

Amazing Spider-Man 9 $210

photo5_zpsb196cb28.jpg

:takeit:

Great pickup i thought about it for more then a minute... But cons and all the other stuff this time of year had to waite....