• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to sell a Modern collection of about 4,000 comics in Charlotte, NC?

29 posts in this topic

Start an auction in the forum. do five boxes per lot.

Why? Just start a thread in CG not like the sales forum doesn't have a thread for this sort of thing. :ohnoez:

Because he's looking to move them quickly and as painlessly as possible. I have the impression he dosn't want to sort thru 30plus boxes and start scanning hundreds of books.

Start an auction in the forum. do five boxes per lot.

Why? Just start a thread in CG not like the sales forum doesn't have a thread for this sort of thing. :ohnoez:

Because he's looking to move them quickly and as painlessly as possible. I have the impression he dosn't want to sort thru 30plus boxes and start scanning hundreds of books.

It's called sarcasm. :makepoint:

Thanks everyone for the advice! I've had a flood of PMs.

I'm trying to sell local in bulk and preferably to a comics or collectibles type shop.

I'm weighing my options.

Thanks everyone for the advice! I've had a flood of PMs.

I'm trying to sell local in bulk and preferably to a comics or collectibles type shop.

I'm weighing my options.

still local :) when you have time just holla if you dont find another deal. im not a big time store. but willing to talk about the books.

peace out