• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 2, Showcase 10, 48, 49, 51, and more

27 posts in this topic

Comics for sale....time payments OK, I'll take it pending scan OK. 2 week return policy any reason. Shipping to USA is $ 10.....overseas is more depends on destination. I've listed these separately from the BLB's as they're such an odd item and don't seem destined for the front page for long. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM 2......4.5....... $ 750 ( Small h20 stain inside top front and back cover....caused by a snowflake :frustrated: plus two tiny pieces loose but attached, back cover )....original owner book :news: SOLD

Buccaneers 21 .....6.0.....OW......$ 125 ( Small piece out front cover o/w nicer. Crandall cover and art....nice GGA cover)

FF 67.......8.0/8.5.......$ 60 :news: SOLD

Challengers of the Unknown 8.......7.5.....$ 200 ( stain inside front cover....non color breaking bends....pressable)

The Legends of Daniel Boone 2..... 4.5....$ 75 (small hole in front cover)

SHOWCASE 10 .... 5.0.....OW/W.....$ 400 (Nice glossy book with some wear to spine keeping it from 6.0) :news: SOLD

SHOWCASE 48....9.0....OW/W......$ 100 (Mohawk Valley w/ COA) :news: SOLD

SHOWCASE 49....9.2....OW/W.....$ 150 ( Mohawk Valley w/ COA) :news: SOLD

SHOWCASE 51....9.2.....OW/W.....$ 150 (Mohawk Valley w/ COA) :news: SOLD

ST 87.......6.0......$ 75 :news: SOLD

ST 148......8.5......$ 40......( tiny spine split 1/8 inch....o/w 9.4.....Origin Ancient One) :news: SOLD

THOR 127......7.5.....$ 15 :news: SOLD

Thor 133......8.5......$ 20 ( Ego, Living Planet) :news: SOLD

WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE 5...... 2.0......$ 200.....( Page ripped entirely in half, included. Very glossy with nice pages......easy 3.0 o/w) :news: SOLD

thanks for looking..........................

Does the waterstain permiate through the pages or just on the inside covers? I'd love to see scans when you have a chance. Many thanks sir

.... inside covers. It's real nice for the grade....if it weren't for taxes It wouldn't be for sale. I'd buy it back in a couple months for this price if someone gets it and upgrades. GOD BLESS...

SHOWCASE 10 ..... Real nice for the grade....would look great in a 6.0 run. Old Sotheby's book.

SC10.jpg

101_1210.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ...... you're going to like this one, Bob.... pics don't do it justice. The Wayne Boring art really made me want to keep it..... a really fantastic story. GOD BLESS...