• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longshot #1 posted by B. Koski

9 posts in this topic

hey T,

Yeah, didn't realize at the time of purchase that this was a newsstand copy..makes the fined that much sweeter! It seems of late collectors are taking more notice to the newsstand copies, compared to direct, especially when it comes to the Copper. Thanks buddy!!

As I've said before, I like 9.8 graded newsstand copies from the 80's because they are far rarer than the direct editions in the high grades. They weren't generally treated very well compared to the direct copies.

I would definitely get them signed as that would make it even more rare.

Love love love that Longshot #1 newsstand!!!!

Congrats!

Newsstands...bah....no just kidding. I know your love for them and the rarity. The signing will be a bit of money. I might just decide to send in all six of my originals in and have a second complete set, while slowly sending in the others. Either way i would like to see you both complete the sets. Let's make Longshot great again.