• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Error ?!

13 posts in this topic

Ok my newest CGC SS has just arrived & I just now noticed that the signed artist on the Yellow label is wrong doh! Now I don't mind having a Golden Age Legend artist like Allen Bellman signed auto on this book ! but the real artist should have been Adam Hughes !! Now this is my first CGC error ever and I just don't know what to do ??? should I contact CGC and let them know about this mix up ? or crack the slab and resubmit it ! If anyone had this sort of problem before from CGC, please let me know what I should do !

comicbooks001_zps95f0fb57.jpg

comicbooks002_zps1afc2003.jpg

If you can get to a con CGC is attending you can drop it off with them so you don't have to pay to ship it to them. They gladly accept error labels at shows for a fix, I've done several that way so I don't have to be out of pocket for their mistake. You'd think all the QC time would prevent these.

If you can get to a con CGC is attending you can drop it off with them so you don't have to pay to ship it to them. They gladly accept error labels at shows for a fix, I've done several that way so I don't have to be out of pocket for their mistake. You'd think all the QC time would prevent these.

I did this with my last error. Only cost $5.00 to send the book back to me.

Just contact CGC and they will take it back and fix it at no charge, although you may have to pay shipping to them.

So essentially, you have to pay even MORE to CGC for their own mistake when you wouldn't have to pay extra if they would have done it right? That makes no sense at all to me :facepalm:

They charged you return shipping? I've done 3 or 4 label corrections and never paid a cent for any of them.

They charged you return shipping? I've done 3 or 4 label corrections and never paid a cent for any of them.

yea, i just sent one back and only had to pay shipping one way. they coved the shipping return.