• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Fist #14 first Sabertooth!

15 posts in this topic

There's a brown spot in the 'n' of "iron"

There are several board members who clean and press books, I haven't had any books cleaned so I can't really reccomend anyone or state a price point. Hopefully someone who has used a service will chime in.

8.5-9.2 I have every iron fist comic except this one.....

This is the most important one! :baiting:

Negetive....first and last one is....This just has the first appearance of a character I dont really care for. So it's overpriced now.

8.5-9.2 I have every iron fist comic except this one.....

This is the most important one! :baiting:

Negetive....first and last one is....This just has the first appearance of a character I dont really care for. So it's overpriced now.

hm(shrug)

I think I see a small vertical CBing crease on the upper left spine. A strange little cluster of stress lines under "COMICS" in the line, "©1977 MARVEL COMICS GROUP". At least 8 spine tics. Dirt in the "N" of "IRON". I see something in the "O" as well. Can't tell what it is. Dirty BC. More spine tics. Lower spine corner has abrasions. Maybe the top spine corner too, you need to lower the books a bit when you scan. Just a 1/2" will do fine. Maybe place a light colored sheet of paper behind the books also, in order to help them stand out nicer (easier to grade).

7.0 -

Maybe 7.5

OT: Does it bug anyone when I add my graders notes? Should I just post my guess?

I think I see a small vertical CBing crease on the upper left spine. A strange little cluster of stress lines under "COMICS" in the line, "©1977 MARVEL COMICS GROUP". At least 8 spine tics. Dirt in the "N" of "IRON". I see something in the "O" as well. Can't tell what it is. Dirty BC. More spine tics. Lower spine corner has abrasions. Maybe the top spine corner too, you need to lower the books a bit when you scan. Just a 1/2" will do fine. Maybe place a light colored sheet of paper behind the books also, in order to help them stand out nicer (easier to grade).

7.0 -

Maybe 7.5

OT: Does it bug anyone when I add my graders notes? Should I just post my guess?

No, not at all....for me it's informative as what I should be looking for when I attempt to grade comics. It's actually great that you do it from my standpoint anyways.