• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 17, 48, TTA 22, 27, 70, Logan's Run, ASM 41, and more

34 posts in this topic

Small batch o' books.... some new some relisted. The first 2 belong to my friend, Richard and must be paid by check or M.O. to him....the rest paypal will suffice. Time payments are OK. 2 week hassle free return. USA shipping is 10 dollars, overseas is more and varies. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TTA 27......1.8.......C/OW.......$ 500 ( Small amount of glue holding a piece on, removable. Piece missing BC, rust to top staple.)

FF 48......8.5..... OW......$ 750 (PRESSABLE) :news: SOLD

Paypal Books :

ASM 41......8.0....C/OW......$ 300 ( pressable to 8.5, maybe 9.0. Tanning.... VERY sharp corners, presents well if you don't mind tanning)

Doctor Strange 169....6.5.....OW......$ 50 ( NICE book)

FF 17.....6.5......OW/W.....$ 150 ( Great color, fresh)

Logan's Run 6....8.0.....OW......$ 30 ( Thanos solo story )

TTA 22......5.5......OW/W.......$ 75 ( wavy but pressable. RJ Long with COA)

TTA 70......CGC 9.2......OW......$ 250 ( OSPG 310)

X-MEN 4.......6.5 ....OW/W.......$ 350

ASM 41 and XMEN 4

:takeit:

Small batch o' books.... some new some relisted. The first 2 belong to my friend, Richard and must be paid by check or M.O. to him....the rest paypal will suffice. Time payments are OK. 2 week hassle free return. USA shipping is 10 dollars, overseas is more and varies. GOD BLESS....

TTA 27......1.8.......C/OW.......$ 500 ( Small amount of glue holding a piece on, removable. Piece missing BC, rust to top staple.)

FF 48......8.5..... OW......$ 750 (PRESSABLE) :news: SOLD

Paypal Books :

ASM 41......8.0....C/OW......$ 300 ( pressable to 8.5, maybe 9.0. Tanning.... VERY sharp corners, presents well if you don't mind tanning)

Doctor Strange 169....6.5.....OW......$ 50 ( NICE book)

FF 17.....6.5......OW/W.....$ 150 ( Great color, fresh)

Logan's Run 6....8.0.....OW......$ 30 ( Thanos solo story )

TTA 22......5.5......OW/W.......$ 75 ( wavy but pressable. RJ Long with COA)

TTA 70......CGC 9.2......OW......$ 250 ( OSPG 310)

X-MEN 4.......6.5 ....OW/W.......$ 350

ASM 41 and XMEN 4

:takeit:

^^ ....... 2 nice books, you should like these. GOD BLESS...

Isn't it on Sunday ? I hope to if everything works out. Yeah, that 4 was my keeper, but a big sale on another book fell through and it had to go :sorry: GOD BLESS...