• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another C2E2 SALE! PP RRP!!! Revival, Batman, Action Comics, Zenescope, JLA

32 posts in this topic

A quick thread with some C2E2 exclusives. I live by the convention center and have a 3-day pass, so I should be able to pick up more books throughout the week if needed.

Since I'm home, I was able to take some nice scans of the books. Back covers available upon request.

Here be the :rulez:

1) No Probies or HOShamers

2) Payment via PayPal is highly preferred.

3) Unconditional :takeit: wins, but I'll try to respond to PMs quickly.

4) No Packers fans (why would they want Chicago exclusives anyway?)

I'll pack the books securely and ship however the buyer would like (including Media Mai if you prefer). I can easily ship USPS or UPS.

I'm more than happy to ship Internationally. Just PM me for a quote. All international shipping will be done via USPS.

I've made a few sales on here, but my Kudos thread is small. However, my eBay Feedback is BIG (100%, almost 1100 positive).

I have one copy of Action Comics #19 C2E2 available to the boards (the lower grade copy will go up on eBay later tonight). I must have gone through over 100 copies of this book. As many have stated, the upper left side of these books were just destroyed. Maybe the boxes tomorrow will be better.

This was the best copy of the bunch I could find.

Action Comics #19 C2E2 - $25 $22 Moved to eBay.

action_comics19.jpg

I came in at the tail end of the day for the Revival book. Only about 6 left when I snagged this copy (would have felt bad cleaning them out). More copies supposedly available tomorrow, but these sold out FAST! Solid copy, but a very, very, very, very tiny spine tick even with her knees (barely noticeable in the scan, barely noticeable in person).

Revival #9 C2E2 CBLDF Exclusive - $50 - $40 :news:SOLD!!!

revival9_cbldf.jpg

OK, now for a little Marvel stuff. These weren't C2E2 exclusives, as I believe they've been handing them out at other shows.

All New X-Men Scottie Young Lithograph - $3 (4 available)

(Dimensions of a comic)

x-men_sy_litho.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy Scottie Young Lithograph - $5 (2 available)

(Dimensions of a comic)

gotg_sy_litho.jpg