• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another C2E2 SALE! PP RRP!!! Revival, Batman, Action Comics, Zenescope, JLA

32 posts in this topic

I may have a little more coming up (still going through my bags). Again, PM me with questions/offers. I will likely be able to pick up more stuff at the show tomorrow and Sunday assuming stuff is available.

Lastly, each purchase will come with some FREE C2E2 swag. Nothing spectacular, though I have a bunch of posters, buttons/pins, and a few tote bags.

I came in at the tail end of the day for the Revival book. Only about 6 left when I snagged this copy (would have felt bad cleaning them out). More copies supposedly available tomorrow, but these sold out FAST! Solid copy, but a very, very, very, very tiny spine tick even with her knees (barely noticeable in the scan, barely noticeable in person).

Revival #9 C2E2 CBLDF Exclusive - $50 $40

revival9_cbldf.jpg

This one still available?

I came in at the tail end of the day for the Revival book. Only about 6 left when I snagged this copy (would have felt bad cleaning them out). More copies supposedly available tomorrow, but these sold out FAST! Solid copy, but a very, very, very, very tiny spine tick even with her knees (barely noticeable in the scan, barely noticeable in person).

Revival #9 C2E2 CBLDF Exclusive - $50 $40

revival9_cbldf.jpg

This one still available?

:takeit:

Peter Panzerfaust #10 RRP - $160 $140 OBO Moved to eBay.

Cheap (relative) raw copy. Could use a press, but will never be a 9.8 thanks to the lower right corner. :( Great colors elsewhere though. This book is for someone looking to own an unslabbed copy. Scan is of the book in hand.

These got destroyed, banged up in the box, wet ink... blah, blah, blah. If you're looking for this book, you know the details already.

pp10rrp.jpg