• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

locked thread points challenge discussion thread

38 posts in this topic

Bring the talk over here, boys. I'll take the -5 if it gets locked.

What do I care?

-slym

Seriously? I didn't figure you for being so far behind. Having fun here is all well and good. But do you really wanna disrespect a board tradition?

How is he disrespecting it?

doh! Maybe you should focus on starting threads that go poof. :foryou:

You mis-understand.

I have no intention of hitting the mod button - why would I? :foryou:

What do I care?

-slym

Seriously? I didn't figure you for being so far behind. Having fun here is all well and good. But do you really wanna disrespect a board tradition?

So rather than explain yourself attack me for some reason.

What do I care?

-slym

Attack? It's a fuuny book forum. Did I scare you? But fair enough. Explain why you started a thread about Cals TOS book and got butt hurt it went poof? You had serious interest in the book?

What do I care?

-slym

Attack? It's a fuuny book forum. Did I scare you? But fair enough. Explain why you started a thread about Cals TOS book and got butt hurt it went poof? You had serious interest in the book?

You've already stated in reply to another one of my posts that you had no idea what I was talking about so instead of acting like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person you could have asked. Cal had a much publicized sales thread that got poofed back in the day regarding his ToS 39. I made a thread just stating that it was ending today to see what it would go for and for some reason it got poofed.

I never got butthurt about it being poofed I simply asked why, because while I wasn't looking at the forum all day it got poofed. I wasn't sure if something happened in it.

Thanks for being a for nothing.

What do I care?

-slym

You've already stated in reply to another one of my posts that you had no idea what I was talking about so instead of acting like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person you could have asked. Cal had a much publicized sales thread that got poofed back in the day regarding his ToS 39. I made a thread just stating that it was ending today to see what it would go for and for some reason it got poofed.

I never got butthurt about it being poofed I simply asked why, because while I wasn't looking at the forum all day it got poofed. I wasn't sure if something happened in it.

Thanks for being a for nothing.

I will make it easy for you. Did you have interest in Cals book?

I don't need it defined. I have no dog in this fight. But, the definition covers a wide swath of what could be considered "interest."

Did he have monetary interest? IDK.

Did he have a public interest? I'd say probably.

-slym

I don't need it defined. I have no dog in this fight. But, the definition covers a wide swath of what could be considered "interest."

-slym

Just go with what is in your best interest.

Just go with what is in your best interest.

Follow your own advice.

-slym