• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you, Thank you very much!

127 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

I've got several raw books (around 30 to 50) I'm going to put up for sale. Most are Silver or Bronze.

Guidelines are as follows:

1. No trouble makers please.

2. I will ship anywhere, but PM me so we can figure out shipping costs if outside the United States.

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---either Priority Mail or Media. Figure on $9 for Priority Mail double boxed to anywhere in the US and $3 for a single book Media mail. Extra books are 50 cents each.

4. Insurance will be mandatory on purchases over $250.

5. I will accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, or Personal Check

6. Time Payments can be an option, so please PM me first.

(25% nonrefundable deposit is required)

7. PMs are welcome but transaction is NOT final until the :takeit: is posted on the thread.

8. I'll be attending the Hero's Convention in roughly 5 weeks and would be happy to bring any purchased and paid for items to the show to save on postage costs.

9. Buy 6 or more books and shipping is free.

10. Return Policy:

I will accept returns within 5 days of receiving the book(s), and a full refund will be issued less return shipping by you, the buyer. All I ask is the comics come back to me in the same condition as they were received, and please PM me prior to returning any of them. I want you to be happy and if I missed anything I will make it right.

Thanks for looking and let's have fun.

Please PM with any questions about any of the books,

Wally.