• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics America...Stay Away???

106 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. It gave me a lot of insight into this store that had wronged me for over a year. I am currently putting up all their dirty laundry on facebook. Just being honest and posting screenshots of our interactions. They pissed me off especially when they accused ME of being the liar. Horrible. I feel better now after reading your posts because now I know I am not the only one they messed with.

He did the same thing to me and then tried to buy me off when I called him out here.

I forgot about this thread, you all might be happy to know i bought a nm- Strain #1 from there for $6.50 last week :devil:

its a functioning business with a quality selection of books and decent prices...if you don't draw attention to your purchase by ordering more than one copy of a book which will cause them to encounter a pricing error and charge you more. And of course you have to overlook/ignore the bait and switch policy regarding their free shipping policy.

I forgot about this thread, you all might be happy to know i bought a nm- Strain #1 from there for $6.50 last week :devil:

its a functioning business with a quality selection of books and decent prices...if you don't draw attention to your purchase by ordering more than one copy of a book which will cause them to encounter a pricing error and charge you more. And of course you have to overlook/ignore the bait and switch policy regarding their free shipping policy.

:roflmao:

Classic bait and switch dbag. Multiple complaints from board members. Super Gonorrhea of comic book dealers. Stay far away.

lol!!!! I Ughed so hard at the Gif in your sig line and I woke my gf up.

....she didn't think it was that funny....

He had my entire bad review taken down on facebook.

Luckily, I had a feeling he would do that. So I had preemptively copied my entire review. I just finished pasting every single part. I even had screencaps of our emails together. They are all up again.

If you want to look it up on facebook, my user name is Tim Timato. I gave him 1 star.