• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New weirdness at the Post Office

26 posts in this topic

Yeah, but you spent $117! Mine are always free, I can fill the back of a Mazda MPV in about 20 minutes (no waiting for delivery) and can do that in a 5-mile round trip.

Then, I sit and listen to music (I don't watch much TV) while cutting them.

Also, as fast as I take them down, the companies put new ones up, so they are rarely, if ever, "skanky."

I am helping the environment ( :whistle: ) and making my area better looking to boot, at least for a week or so.

To each his own, baby! ;)

-slym

We put these up in Vegas to buy houses for cash. One time I was driving along and saw a guy removing my signs. I figured he was my competition, not some yahoo trying to save twenty five cents by stealing someone's property.

To make a long story short, the poor fellow must have driven over a nail or something because somehow his tires all went flat that very night.

Did you put them up on government property without permission? I don't go into private areas, just intersections and such, where I am actually doing the city a favour.

He was probably just trying to make his neighbourhood look better, those things are just glorified garbage.

Also, I doubt you flatted his tires. Pics or it didn't happen, bro.

-slym