• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 2

146 posts in this topic

I thought 4.0 was a gift grade for that Black Knight... I would have sold it as a 3.0 lol

You need to run a sales thread. :baiting:

+1 Got any Black Knights?

I had the Black Knight as a 4.0 and the Daredevil as a 1.8.

Those were my grades too.

When I reduced the size on the Black Knight, it looked a lot better to me.

:idea:

I hope everyone's reading this. (thumbs u

Should have gone with my gut. :cry:

I had the Black Knight as a 4.0 and the Daredevil as a 1.8.

Those were my grades too.

When I reduced the size on the Black Knight, it looked a lot better to me.

I thought the same too. Also I thought the back cover on the Black Knight was very strong, so that is why I bumped my guess upward on that book.

I bumped my 1.8 guess on the DD to the 2.0, never thought it could reach the 2.5. But again, that is probably a book that is very solid inside, so maybe that brought it up higher.

I had 4.0 & 2.0

My grades as well...can see the 5.0 on the B KN but barely...I wouldn't push it past the VG+ personally...but no way does the DD 1 warrant a 2.5. That's a 2.0 all day and a 1.8 before a 2.5... (shrug)

BTW...I don't do well on the super-large scans...I am a much better grader on the regular size. Can someone point out here or PM me how one reduces the scans...I have no idea. Appreciate it! (thumbs u