• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestions wanted - What should Mike draw?

What should Mike Kaluta draw?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mike Kaluta draw?

21 posts in this topic

One of the perks from Elaine Lee and Mike Kaluta's Kickstarter for Harry Palmer: Startstruck was this:

An original drawing by renowned fantasy artist Michael Kaluta. Not a quick sketch, a drawing. Your choice of any one or two characters. Along with your drawing, you'll receive one perfect signed and numbered copy of Harry Palmer: Starstruck

Estimated delivery: Feb 2014

Add $20 to ship outside the US

My first thought was The Shadow and The Batman, but then the idea of The Shadow and Margo Lane occurred to me and then I thought John Carson/John Carter and then... Well, you get the idea.

So, I'm turning to you the VURID (Vast Unpaid Research and Idea Department) for suggestions. Please pick something on the poll and if you choose "Other" please be sure to leave a comment.

Superman Vs Spider-man

Interesting idea - I doubt Mike's done either so how did you pick those two?

actually Mike did a Spider-Man card for the Marvel Masterpieces II card set about 20 yrs ago... (damn, I can't believe its been that long...)

you can see it here, if the link works:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-MARVEL-MASTERPIECES-II-SPIDER-MAN-CARD-5-SIGNED-MIKE-KALUTA-ART-/400431333941?ViewItem=&item=400431333941&nma=true&si=WfJzEmGT4oEmP%252F6BKjpbM5F1sEg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_459wt_1073

All I know for sure is what is in the description.

I have to admit that a "period" Margo Lane is a pretty big attraction to me when teamed with The Shadow, but there are lots of good ideas floating around here.

I voted for Shadow and Batman....... but I would think Kaluta could pull off a mean Conan and Red Sonja.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u