• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale C2E2 books, Rachel Rising, WD27, L&R big lot, Copper &modern galore

88 posts in this topic

Hodge Podge of stuff. Exclusives, some hot moderns, will throw up some Saga and MP dupes, some SS dupes. Trades and lowballs welcome - Don't be offended when neither work out.

Except for the RR lot (which includes shipping in the US) shipping will be as follows: up to 10 or so raws or two slabs $12.50 domestic, I will get exact quotes for Canada, Int'l, or anything bigger than what is listed above.

I reserve the right not to sell to anyone I don't want to deal with, and first deal in time wins, whether by PM or in the thread. I am the sole arbiter. As always, satisfaction guaranteed

Rachel Rising 1-15

photo_zps5e18e5dd.jpg

#1 is 9.2+ 2-7 are 9.0 8-up are at least 9.4 with several higher.

$195 shipped in the US. Happy to deal with international purchasers. Additional shipping charges will apply. PM with shipping question if you care to.

Omen #2 Very Early Tim Vigil. Was getting ready to send this to Phoenix for Tim Vigil, but it needs a press to be pristine. In my memory it was 9.8 - It is 9.4-9.6 as it sits. $45

photo_zps38bf0261.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust blanks. I have two available. I was there when Court (and Kurtis) opened several packs of these. These are among the nicest of them, depending upon what CGC does with the tiny bindery tears. I grade these as 9.6+ in hand, and I think they have a reasonable chance of being 9.8s $50 each or both for $80. (For anyone not familiar with window bags, these are still in the window bags I had them in at C2E2.) SOLD

photo_zpsb4f2cb91.jpg

30 Days of Night #1 From one of my few bad deals on the Boards. :-) This was sold to me as a 9.6+ copy. It is an 8.5. Pressing will help it, but it will most likely never be 9.8 because of the LLC $40

photo_zps59dcbc60.jpg

Eagle Judge Dredd #1 Alan Grant, John Wagner, Brian Bolland. As you can see, this book, which had been signed by BB years ago, got signed over by the other two. Not so good. Richie sold one of these for an obscene amount on Ebay, Get this for less than half of that - $165 SOLD

photo_zpsa7f79f68.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust blanks. I have two available. I was there when Court (and Kurtis) opened several packs of these. These are among the nicest of them, depending upon what CGC does with the tiny bindery tears. I grade these as 9.6+ in hand, and I think they have a reasonable chance of being 9.8s $50 each or both for $80. (For anyone not familiar with window bags, these are still in the window bags I had them in at C2E2.)

photo_zpsb4f2cb91.jpg

:takeit: both of them

Love and Rockets 6-50. ^^ avg grade VF+ many are much nicer, earlier issues show a little more reading wear. A great way to pick up the vast majority of one of the Copper Ages most highly acclaimed series. $210 shipped in the US. Others interested, please PM and we will work out shipping.

photo_zps228c376e.jpg

Found a couple of pristine copies of this book at WWChicago last year. Far, far nicer than any I have ever owned. 9.6+ copy of Blip #1. This book has the first appearance in a traditional comic of a number of video game properties. From Feb of 1983.

If you are into pressing, this will almost certainly hit 9.8 $50 SOLD VIA PM

photo_zps2cba6b84.jpg

These books are getting locked into permanent collections. The beginning of the greatest run of horror books in the Copper Age. My last one other than my keeper. Bissette, Yeates and Totleben. $145

photo_zpsd3f20597.jpg