• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALKING DEAD/XXXOMBIES Lot - REVERSE AUCTION (LAST Price Drop)

33 posts in this topic

Hi.

It's been quite some time since I've sold/bought anything here, or even been all that active. Well, I'm back with a small lot of WALKING DEAD/XXXOMBIES comics. I'll try something I've never done here before - a reverse auction!

I'm not even sure of the current market value, so I'll start it at some random arbitrary amount and then work my way down towards my "reserve" at random intervals during the next 3 days. :takeit: rules as always, but feel to make an offer via PM.

I'll ship everywhere and anywhere in the world, as long as you're willing to pay the actual s&h cost (I'm in Montreal, QC Canada). I'll gladly refund (minus 2-way shipping) if the items are not as described.

On to the fun stuff now!

Up for sale is the following lot:

WALKING DEAD WEEKLY #19 (reprinting the 1st appearance of MICHONNE) (2 copies): Each copy is a solid 9.6, perhaps even 9.8.

WALKING DEAD #28 (2nd appearance of the GOVERNOR): I'd grade it a solid 9.4, maybe even a 9.6.

WALKING DEAD #75 SAN DIEGO COMIC CON VARIANT: I'd grade it a solid 9.6.

WALKING DEAD #85 VARIANT (the one with Rick holding an axe over a pile of corpses): Solid 9.6, perhaps 9.8.

WALKING DEAD #86: Solid 9.6, perhaps 9.8.

WALKING DEAD #91: Solid 9.6, perhaps 9.8.

PLAYBOY APRIL 2012 (exclusive 6-page MICHONNE origin story) (5 copies): Still factory sealed in cellophane.

CRAWL SPACE (XXXOMBIES) #1-4: Solid 9.6s. AWESOME series by REMENDER, MOORE, and DWYER.

Starting Price: $315.00$150.00

OK, I'm back with some images. Sadly, I just realized I scanned them to close to the edge of my scanner... I'll have to re-scan some of them so you can better see the spine. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though, because I have to run again. Sorry gang... :sorry:

IMG_zpscd537c03.jpg

IMG_0006_zps65488e96.jpg

IMG_0005_zps3ba99a49.jpg

IMG_0004_zps1967d58f.jpg

IMG_0003_zps6044aa84.jpg

IMG_0002_zpse4428782.jpg

IMG_0001_zpsb717b58f.jpg

Wow. Has there ever been a thread with so many views, without a single post from anyone other than the OP? A record in the making! lol

:D

I think mine was close (thumbs u

GLWTS

hang in there man

*Phew*

Some idle chit-chat. Finally. How embarrassing to have a sales thread without any banter! ;)