• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

do signatures count against a grade>

26 posts in this topic

What about the philosophical aspect of this question?

If CGC downgrades for a signature, and a signed book got a 9.8 yellow label - would it get a 9.9 blue label if the same book were unsigned? hm

Is that philosophical?

How is it that Mickey Mouse can own a dog and have his best friend be a dog? Is that denigrating to Pluto or high praise for Goofy?

Since Pluto is not a planet doe that mean Mickey's Pluto is not a Dog?

Was Disney Decades ahead of his time?

As long as we're asking dumb questions and repeating them…

Why do they make charcoal briquettes but not charcoal bricks?

-where do you think briquettes come from? Mommy Bricks and Daddy Bricks

How did they do that scene in the Ten Commandments where Ben-Hur parted the Red Sea if there was no CGI in the Bible?

10 Commandments was a documentary, duh.

Why is moldy cheddar bad but bleu cheese good?

Cause Bleu is my boy!

What caused George Lucas to start making such terrible movies?

It will be revealed in 2023 that George Lucas is actually the first sith, and the prequels were his first act of evil against the univers.

Why is it that I say I don't like Will Smith but can't think of any movie he has made that I don't like?

You're thinking of Denzell Washington, or maybe Don Cheadle, Or Jamie Fox, but definately not Sam Jackson.. NO ONE confuses Sam Jackson.

Who decided that the disgusting crunching sounds in Kit Kat commercials were the best way to market a candy bar that everyone on the planet already knows about?

Don Draper would tell you that when taste is most important, emphasize Sounds. He'd then smoke a cigarette, drink a scotch and have his way with your wife.

How is it that Mickey Mouse can own a dog and have his best friend be a dog? Is that denigrating to Pluto or high praise for Goofy?

Goofy is the result of a failed genetic experiment by Professor Ludwig Von Drake, and secretly every night Goofy wishes that someone would put him out of his misery.

Will Vince Vaughn or John Cusack ever play a different character and not just the same guy with a different name?

They aren't acting. Every movie they are in is a biopic. About them making a movie. Where they play themselves.

Was Shakespeare really just a hack that ripped off his works from the original Klingon?

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'

Is Friday coming a day early this week?

:applause:

Maybe I'll get the answers I want by repeating them…

If charcoal briquettes are good, wouldn't charcoal bricks be better?

How did Ben-Hur part the Red Sea in that scene in the Ten Commandments if there was no CGI in the Bible?

Why is bleu cheese good but moldy cheddar bad?

George Lucas started making such terrible movies, why?

Will Smith has made a ton of movies, none of which I dislike, so why don't I think that I like him?

Who decided that the disgusting crunching sounds in Kit Kat commercials were the best way to market a candy bar that everyone on the planet already knows about?

Is it denigrating to Pluto or high praise for Goofy that Mickey Mouse can both own a dog and have his best friend be a dog?

Will John Cusack or Vince Vaughn ever play a truly different character and not just the same guy with a different name?

What is so confusing about your and you're, to, too, and two, and there, they're, and their?

When the first V-2 hit London, did Werner Von Braun really say, "the rocket performed perfectly, it just hit the wrong planet" ?

Did a Klingon really write the complete works of Shakespeare and have it plagiarized by some guy in England?

Is Friday coming a day early this week?

How did they do that scene in the Ten Commandments where Ben-Hur parted the Red Sea if there was no CGI in the Bible?

10 Commandments was a documentary, duh.

I'm sorry Mr. Connery, the correct answer was "Jell-o".

j63f9g.jpg