• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL ITEMS SOLD - CLOSED - THANK YOU - INVOICES SENT

98 posts in this topic

Great stuff, Ryan. Where did you meet Ernie Hudson? He was here in D.C. last month at AwesomeCon, but I was out of town.
Port City Pop Con in Wilmington, NC. I was NOT a comic con, but it was interesting and I got to meet a few celebrities. "Sophia" from TWD was there, but I didn't chat with her....... she's dead to me lol

Great stuff, Ryan. Where did you meet Ernie Hudson? He was here in D.C. last month at AwesomeCon, but I was out of town.
Port City Pop Con in Wilmington, NC. I was NOT a comic con, but it was interesting and I got to meet a few celebrities. "Sophia" from TWD was there, but I didn't chat with her....... she's dead to me lol

lol

Damn, was just thinking about sending an offer for all of the 9.8 Revival slabs lol

I window shop and procrastinate too much!

Make an offer on the rest :baiting:

lol, and another slab goes! Great prices but I prefer to bulk buy what I need in one go (2 to whatever issue is current).

Seriously great deals to be had here, well done to the buyers :applause: