• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to send in Modern Books to CGC

27 posts in this topic

Easiest thing to do is sign up for a CGC membership that allows direct submission privileges (either regular or Elite) and start sending the books you want graded in. If you are looking to see them I suggest also signing up for GPA for Comics where you can see prices realized for CGC books. Although ebay sold and completed listings will also help you.

I Would suggest posting your walking deads 1-10 in the please grade my (PGM) section of the boards for help grading.

Easiest thing to do is sign up for a CGC membership that allows direct submission privileges (either regular or Elite) and start sending the books you want graded in. If you are looking to see them I suggest also signing up for GPA for Comics where you can see prices realized for CGC books. Although ebay sold and completed listings will also help you.

I Would suggest posting your walking deads 1-10 in the please grade my (PGM) section of the boards for help grading.

Thank you, I alraedy have a GPA subscription which has helped a lot in getting some new books that were already graded.

I will look into the CGC membership and trying to get good scans of my wd 1-10

Thanks again for you help